Accommodation

Student Residential Housing is offered at “La Ciutadella” student residence hall (http://www.resa.es/eng/Residences/La-Ciutadella). The hall is extremely well located, less than 10 minutes walk to the city centre or to the Institute of Marine Sciences. The participants may choose between single or double bedrooms, with or without air-conditioning. All rooms are equipped with kitchen, and lodgement includes bed linen, towels and internet Wi-Fi. Approximate prices for 14 nights (check-in 30 June and check-out 14 July) are 500 € for single rooms and 300 € (per person) for double rooms (taxes included).

Interested students must make a reservation no later than 15 February. At the time of the reservation the student has to pay a 30% reservation fee, the remaining 70% is to be paid no later than 1 May. The reservation fee is fully refundable until 15 March but after this date no refunds can be made.

Reservations and payments have to be completed following the instructions in the web page of the Colloquium (www.icm.csic.es/summer_colloquium).